About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Museums of Instruments

While in Edinburgh to help my boyfriend settle down, we chanced upon the Reid Concert Hall and St Cecilia's Hall Museums of Instruments, University of Edinburgh. It was definitely an eye-opener for me, as I always read about early instruments with whatever limited pictures the books can provide, but now I had the chance to see them as they were, with audio guide, all for free.

Reid Concert Hall Museum of Instruments is open Wednesdays 3-5pm and Saturdays 10-1pm, while St Cecilia's Hall Museum of Instruments is open Wednesdays and Saturdays 2-5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment