About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Borough Market


Getting to Borough Market: Take the Northern or Jubilee line and alight at London Bridge Underground Station (Central London Zone One)

Borough Market is really interesting. It sells food of all sorts that you can possible think of. In fact, the area is so large that you might spend lots of time there.

There are stalls selling meat, vege, cheese, fish, seafood (very very cheap, fresh and big oysters, I'm an oyster fan~), cakes and brownies, sausages, flowers, wine, and so much more...

Most of the food there are cheap or reasonably priced, and definitely fresh. If you are dropping by, do remember to go on an empty stomach~

In fact, I do suggest you go onto their website now http://www.boroughmarket.org.uk/ to get your stomach growling. The website is very clear, concise and helpful.

Oh dear, just blogging about it makes me so hungry~~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment