About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My first fish and chips in London

We all know London is famous for its Fish & Chips right? I know it as well, BUT, I haven't got to try it since I was here one and half months back.

Kylie, my flatmate, couldn't believe her ears, so we set a date for Fish & Chips just down the road.



I thought the vinegar that the guy put on the cod and fries (I wouldn't really call them chips) was really horrible. And boy, I do miss Maggi chilli sauce. It was a bad choice to ask for chilli. What came was red gravy over my fries, which apparently wasn't spicy at all. sheesh~ If there is a next time, I will pack it and eat it at home with Maggi chilli sauce.

Nevertheless, it was good fun with Kylie.




On our way back, just right in front of our hall, we saw the best sun rays ever~


Kylie was so nice to share some jasmine tea after the oily meal. Isn't she sweet? She gave me Wang Wang as well. Imagine how happy I was when I saw my 'childhood friend'...












A simple and happy Sunday evening~ Thank you Kylie~ (:

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been trying to exercise and drink more tea everyday. With www.geocities.jp/family_hong_kong/English/index.htm and these flowering teas, it’s been a breeze!

    Up til now, Jasmine Flower is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete