About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Friday, October 8, 2010

The messy truth - my life one month on


 My shelves, originally for books and accessories, have made way for food, spices and food, and more food. I can imagine that it will soon take over the whole territory. Not forgetting, I have even more food in my kitchen cabinet.





My noticeboard is full of events, reminders and schedules. I am proud that it is so messy. Kind of artistic in a way.

Hangers and more hangers... Hence more clothes~

















Bathroom is still decent looking, maybe because there isn't really any space to put more stuff.












The desk chair makes a good shelf...
This is the *erms* kitchen? If only I can post the smell of it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment