About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Odeon Kingston

 I have finally decided to check out Odeon Cinema in Rotunda as I have a voucher which is expiring tomorrow. The voucher is 40% off the standard price, which in my case is 40% off 5.95pounds for student's price. That equates to 3.57pounds, which is about SGD7.50.

After so much discounts, it is still considered expensive in Singapore's terms.

Nevertheless, it was a good experience. Although the main entrance looks small, the place is actually quite big. I still prefer Cathay's sound system though.


The waiting time was really bad. It was supposed to start at 3.10pm but it was advertisements all the way till 3.40pm. It did get on my nerves really bad, considering I am really used to Cathay's promptness.

I watched 'Life as we know it' and it was indeed a nice show. Some really touching moments here and there. Also, many hilarious scenes. Although it was rather predictable and some scenes didn't really link to the next, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Check out Odeon Kingston, just next to Kingston Rail Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment