About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bath with VinE

VinE stands for Victorians in Europe, a VJC alumni society. I have the honour of going to Bath with appoximately 50 Victorians (some imposers, crashers and spies from other JCs).

We set off from Imperial College Beit Quad at roughly 7.30am. I was slightly more than an hour early, waiting at Gloucester Underground station waiting for everyone else to come and walk me to the meeting point.

It was a long journey on an atas coach. I was happy to meet Singaporeans and speak in a language that people understand me without having to deliberately fake up an accent or explain too much.

As some of you might already know, I am the only Singaporean in my uni, so I am always more than keen to join activities organised by the Singapore societies.

Cut away the crap and let me bring you straight to Bath.


 The Circus

Royal Crescent



Beautiful view from Pulteney Bridge


Bath Abbey in the background and Roman Bath in the foreground.
















Want to see more photos? Visit my Facebook album on Bath:

1 comment:

  1. VinE stands for Victorians in Europe, a VJC alumni society. I have the honour of going to Bath with appoximately 50 Victorians (some imposers, crashers and spies from other JCs). get more vine followers

    ReplyDelete