About Me

This is my first year in London doing my BMus Year 3 in Kingston University. This blog is about my life in Kingston, London and all the wonderful discoveries I have found out about London and the cities around it.

Monday, November 1, 2010

I bought a water filter





















Most people here have a water filter in their kitchens and I just got one today, after days of finding out that the tap water has tiny white spots in it.

This filter costs me 8pounds from Wilkinson's and it claims to be able to filter out calcium and chlorine.

The filter in it can be used for 180 times, one litre each time.

I tried my hands on it and true enough, the white spots in the water diminished. I cant say they are gone totally but the water is much clearer and doesn't have the weird taste anymore.

1 comment:

  1. White spots in the water? That sounds a little fishy. Thankfully you didn’t get sick or anything with it. Healthy, clean water should be a standard in housing. It’s not just in drinking water. Even the water you use for bathing can affect your health significantly, if it’s not filtered correctly.

    Capital Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

    ReplyDelete